1. The processing of personal data means the collection, registration, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation and destruction or the combination of two or more such operations.
2. These data will be processed by employees of Exclusive and also by external parties responsible for providing the services or carrying out activities to support the provision of the same as "Trustees", as specified in the appropriate list held at the Registered Office located in VB FESTAZ, 75, 11100 Aosta (AO):
for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the Exclusive activity and to the management of relationships in general, such as those with customers, with suppliers, with individual vehicle users: that is, for example, acquisition of preliminary information to the conclusion of a contract, execution of a service or one or more contractually agreed operations, management of payment or collection systems, recovery of credit or assets, containment of risks, provision of ancillary services, etc.
for purposes connected to the obligations established by laws, regulations, community legislation and provisions issued by authorities legitimated by the law.
for purposes related to the activity of Exclusive: which customer care activities, performed directly or through third parties, aimed at detecting the degree of customer satisfaction on the quality of services rendered; activities of promotion and sale of goods and / or services of the company or of third parties, carried out by means of letters, telephone, sending of advertising material, market research activities and statistical elaborations, etc.
3. The processing of personal data may take place through the use of manual, computerized and telematic tools, with logic strictly related to the aforementioned purposes and in any case in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
4. Exclusive for the exercise of its business and to provide certain services uses external subjects such as, but not limited to: insurance companies, auto practice agencies, data transmission companies, archiving companies, consultancy and market research companies, debt collection companies, companies providing services under the long-term lease of driverless vehicles. In such cases, the need may arise to communicate the data collected to the aforementioned subjects, even if operating abroad. The data collected may also be disclosed to the parent company or to companies related to Exclusive
5. The complete and updated list of these subjects or categories of subjects can be requested from: Exclusive, V. B. FESTAZ, 75, 11100 Aosta (AO) - data controller.
6. The provision of data for the functional activities of Exclusive is optional: customer care activity, promotion and sale of goods and / or services of the company or third parties, market surveys and statistical processing, sending of advertising material, sending invitations to promotional events; any refusal to provide them does not affect the completion of any kind of relationship.
7. The person to whom the data refers may exercise the rights granted by the law and in particular has the right at any time:
to request confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the processing is based;
to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
to request updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of data;
to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him, provided for purposes of commercial information or sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or interactive commercial communication, exercising said right completely free.
For any information and request, please contact the Legal Representative at the indicated Exclusive registered office.
The undersigned declares that the data indicated in the fields are true. He declares to have read the information prepared by Exclusive pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and to expressly consent to the processing of personal data on the basis of what is reported in the information itself. It also declares to allow communication to external parties indicated in the information. It also declares to allow the processing of personal data for: customer care activities, activities for the promotion and sale of goods and / or services of the company or third parties, market surveys and statistical processing, sending advertising material, the sending invitations to promotional events. Please note that in accordance with current legislation on privacy, the personal data provided or otherwise acquired by Exclusive in the context of its activities may be processed in compliance with the aforementioned law.